Description de l'offre
Purpose is to help site maintain and improve existing safety management system, identify potential risks and eliminate them, lead safety team to achieve safety goals and deploy corporate safety programs.
Build up high efficiency team, and develop them.
- As a team leader, lead safety team to meet site and dept safety objectives.
- Maintain and improve site safety management system.
- Conduct risk assessment to identify potential risks (PHA, CTA)
- Develop corrective action plan and implement them to close gaps.
- Deploy corporate safety programs.
- Accident management, include accident root cause analysis, communication and follow up.
- MOC management
- Muti-level safety inspection
- Develop training plan and implement it.
- External / internal reporting
- Maintain good relationship with local safety bureau.
· Rich safe management experience, at least 2 years management experience an 5 years safety management work.
· Familiar with risk assessment methodology and solid experience, such as PHA, JSA
· Familiar with accident analysis methodology and solid experience
· Familiar with safety management system ( such as OHSAS18001, Safe Standardization Grade II, Responsible care…)
· Good communication skill
· Fluent oral and written communication in English and Chinese.
· Working experience in multi-national companies is preferred.
· Bachelor degree or above
· Good at Microsoft office to complete required report. (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)