At Solvay, our vision for the future drives everything we do. We are inspired by the ambition to take part in the reshaping of our industry by building a sustainable and pioneering business with chemistry at its heart. Solvay offers a broad range of products that contribute to improving quality of life and its customer's performance in markets such as consumer goods, construction, automotive, energy, water, environment and electronics.
Within a team of around 10 people and for the Belgian zone (around 1000 collaborators on 4 different sites), the Payroll Officer will be in charge of providing accurate and timely payroll services as well as perform monthly follow-up of FlexBenefits employee requests.
In collaboration with the team and under the guidance of the Payroll Manager, he/she will:
· Manage employees information/database (via SAP)
· Salary administration (follow-up, closing, monitoring of monthly salaries, bonuses, allowances, …)
· Monthly extract FlexBenefits employee's choices through a specific platform, and proceed with implementation in the payroll
· Time management
· Dealing with certificates and other documents especially related to FlexBenefits
· Monitor and extract information for reporting purpose
· Follow-up of administrative tasks at the start and at the end of contracts