For your purchase portfolio, you will have to acquire market knowledge, to develop and apply sourcing strategies, manage the assigned purchase portfolio, conduct negotiations and implement contracts, and to work in a purchasing global network.
Main missions :
1 - Obtain and maintain professional knowledge
· Collect relevant legal, financial and regulatory information for own domain and perimeter.
· Follow market trends and evolutions within own domain, perform market research and identify and analyze potential suppliers.
2 - Collect and analyze customer's purchasing demands and needs
· Collect, analyze and research the demands and needs of internal customers and prescribers.
3 - Define, propose and and/or implement purchasing strategies, and action plans
· Propose, deploy and apply defined purchasing policies, sourcing strategies and action plans within own perimeter, based on market evolution or internal customer needs.
· Define, together with the internal customer and the own management, priorities, projects and action plans, and identify the resources needed.
· Execute projects and action plans after approval.
4 - Negotiate purchasing contracts
· Prepare the negotiation (identify and check potential suppliers/subcontractors, develop the RFQ, and define the negotiation strategy).
· Meet with potential suppliers/subcontractors and negotiate contract conditions with selected suppliers/subcontractors.
· Discuss the results of the negotiations with the internal customers and own management.
· Formalize the contracts and service level agreements (SLA's) with the subcontractors and suppliers.
5 - Manage purchasing contracts
· Deploy the contract within own perimeter and communicate the purchase contracts to all relevant stakeholders.
• Follow up whether the supplier / subcontractor respects the agreements and performs up-to-standard.
• Collect and analyze information about the execution of the contract, and ensure reporting to the internal customers and own management
Educational background : Master in Business/Logistics or equivalent (Business school, Master 2,…) Specialization Purchasing, Supply chain
Purchasing experience (3/5 years)Strong experience in supply chain operations required
First international experience
English : fluent