Solvay offers a broad range of products that contribute to improving quality of life and its customers;
performance in markets such as consumer goods, construction, oilfield, automotive, energy, water and
environment and electronics.
Within the EOR Project Team, based in R&D Laboratory of the Future (LOF in Pessac near Bordeaux,
France), you will be responsible for designing and optimizing surfactant formulations for the Chemical EOR
(Enhanced Oil Recovery) market. This work will be done in close collaboration with IFPEN and Beicip
Franlab our partners within the EOR Alliance and will request customer interactions. The aim is to develop
surfactant formulations with appropriate technical and economical performances to allow pilot and full field
Key missions will include:
- The design and the execution of lab experiments to deliver customer projects
- The delivery of R&D program shared with our partners within the Alliance
- Continuous improvement of our chemical portfolio
- Oral and written communications of technical results to our partners and customers.
- Literature survey to upgrade technical capabilities and understand competitor's position.