Description de l'offre
Founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon in Marseille, France, Sodexo is now the worldwide leader in Quality of Life services. For over 50 years, we have developed unique expertise, backed by nearly 427,000 employees in 80 countries across the globe.
Poste et missions:
This is a support role to, and directed by, experienced Facilities Management (FM) engineers, who will assign specific tasks.
Located on a Sodexo Facilities Management account, the V.I.E. Engineer will be an integral part of the Asset Management and Technical Services Team. They will assist the review and understand the current method of delivery of facilities management services to objectively quantify the level of quality of our service delivery in comparison to what was promised in our contract with the client. The V.I.E. Engineer would then work with the team to help identify gaps or causes of any shortcomings. They can assist with prescribed actions along with enabling tools, technical support, software, processes and standard operating procedures to ensure the success of the remediation/correction plan.
Depending upon the progress of the Asset Management and Technical Services team’s progress in their journey to help deliver optimal service at our client site, the V.I.E. Engineer will be responsible for supporting:
- the development of a flow process for implementing/updating/validating:
o the asset inventory per the AMF’s site procedures
o validating the asset criticality assessment per the AMF’s site procedures
o the asset condition assessment data
- implementation/updating/validation of the asset:
o inventory per the AMF’s site procedures
o criticality assessment per the AMF’s site procedures
o condition assessment
- the development of:
o an initial capital replacement plan
o a formal strategy for the management of the assets
o a formal organization structure and process for the asset management program
o an asset performance and condition monitoring process
- the development of a flow process for the AMF’s procedures:
1) strategy and objectives
2) organization, roles, authorities
3) statutory/mandatory requirements
4) asset management planning
5) asset risk assessment
6) asset performance and condition monitoring process
- The development of the utilization or synthesis of the condition assessment data, criticality data and asset management strategy, to perform a risk assessment of the assets and identify any risk mitigation actions that may be required
- the utilization of the condition assessment data, criticality data, risk assessment and asset management strategy, to develop a strategic capital replacement plan for the assets
- the utilization of the capital replacement plan and asset management strategy, to develop a maintenance strategy for the assets
- the update of the maintenance activities and schedules in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to reflect the maintenance strategy
- the development of the flow process for implementing the final set of the AMF’s program procedures. These procedures will address: Outsourcing Process, Asset Management Performance Monitoring Process, Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Process, Maintenance Strategies Development Process, Technical Facilities Operational Management, Critical Spares and Inventory Management Process, Management of Change Process, Tools, Facilities and Equipment Process, Contingency Planning Process, Investigation of Asset Related Failures Process, Management Review, Audit and Compliance Management...
Masters degree in the field of engineering, facilities or building management, an MBA or any other field related to facilities, infrastructure or building management.
Keen interest or exposure to facilities management (FM)
This job requires at least 80% travel commitment. The right candidate will need to support several locations and therefore he/she must be willing, able and legal to travel within the United States.
The right candidate must be able to speak English fluently. The ability to speak Spanish in addition to this is a bonus.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Les VIE au Etats-Unis requièrent en effet un minimum de 12 mois d'expérience professionnelle (stages et apprentissages inclus).