Vos missions au quotidien
The Transfer Agent will process the daily dealing activities which are under his/her scope day to day queries handling. The Agent will be managing some tasks which the Senior Agent or Team Leader may delegate
As part of the team, the agent will need to display professionalism, integrity, flexibility (late shift if any), team spirit and team work.
The agent reports directly to the Team Leaders of the Fund Order Processing Service and provide support on various types of subjects:
· Receive and place manual transactions received from shareholders (subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers) in the transfer agency system, according to procedures in place;
· Manage the SWIFT queues and ensure the SWIFT repair messages are processed within the funds trading cut-off times;
· Ensure daily deadlines are met in a multi-batch environment;
· Ensure effective understanding of specific process and strict adherence to procedure;
· Accurate and Error free processing is expected;
· Handle internal and external queries in a professional and timely manner;
· Chase clients and internal departments when requested in the case of a query management;
· Participate in periodic audits, Compliance and Risk sample checks;
· Act as point of reference for colleagues;
· Ensure effective compliance and controls in own area;
· Prepare / Update procedures and checklists in cooperation with the team leader;
· Escalate any issue to Team Leader, suggesting resolution where possible.
Et si c'était vous ?
· Baccalauréat +2 is recommended;
· 1 to 2 years of experience in TA Dealing is strongly recommended;
· Knowledge/Experience on the TA flows with Fund Accounting and Custody would be an added advantage;
· Good command of French and English. Any other language would be an asset, especially German;
· Good knowledge of Windows and MS Office;
· Good knowledge of MFTA would be considered a plus;
· Good knowledge of the Dealing (UCITS);
· Good understanding of the intra (REGISTRATION/RECONCILIATION) interdependencies within a Transfer Agency Department;
· Result oriented (able to assess a situation and resolve it in a timely manner), on the basis of the technical skills and risk features;
· Good organizational skills and quality focused;
· Good time management and communication skills;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Availability for a 6 month mission;
· B-level role;
· Position not subject to MIF II.
Pourquoi nous choisir ?
We offer our employees a working environment adapted to the evolution of the business lines; this translates in two key words: remote working & agility (depending on the department).
Our unique geographical location in the heart of the City Centre and close to the Luxembourg City train station allows our employees to benefit from the advantages of a European capital.
“B uilding together, with our clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions”.
Our CSR strategy is at the heart of our DNA and the Group wishes to position itself as one of the key players in the fight against climate change by supporting customers in their energy transition. In Luxembourg, our international environment offers us tremendous diversity within our teams, for which we guarantee equal opportunities.
Our open-innovation lab #Leplateaulux, in connection with the Luxembourg innovation ecosystem, allows our employees to benefit from proximity with external start-ups and internal project developers.
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities business line of Société Générale Group, is one of the main Administration and Custody actors for mutual funds in Luxembourg. We offer a complete range of services for institutional clients: liquidity management, compensation, depositary and conservation services, funds administration and asset servicing, transfer agent and issuer services.
Our Recruitment process :
The short-listed candidates will be invited to perform a reasoning test, a personality questionnaire and to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
Nous sommes un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances et nous sommes fiers de faire de la diversité une force pour notre entreprise. Le groupe s'engage à reconnaître et à promouvoir tous les talents , quels que soient leurs croyances, âge, handicap, parentalité, origine ethnique, nationalité, identité sexuelle ou de genre, orientation sexuelle, appartenance à une organisation politique, religieuse, syndicale ou à une minorité, ou toute autre caractéristique qui pourrait faire l'objet d'une discrimination.
Entité: Société Générale Securities Services
Date de début: 01/02/2021
Date de publication: 02/12/2020