Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) is part of Global Banking & Investor Solutions (GBIS), a key pillar of Société Générale's universal banking model.
SGSS is among the top ten global custodians, and the 2 nd largest in Europe, employing over 4,000 staff in 28 locations.
SGSS has 4 divisions:Support functions;Coverage, Marketing and Liquidity Management;Fund Services Operations (FSO) andSecurities Banking Operations.
The FSO Department has as one of its main missions the processing of operations of valuation, distribution, register management, middle-office activities and valued-added services.
It is structured around three operational businesses, one of those being Fund Processing Services (FPS).The FPS department in SGSS Ireland currently consists of 4 employees.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Process all dealing instructions received (subscriptions, redemptions, stock transfers, switches …etc.), ensuring that each transaction is processed accurately and in line with the fund's prospectus and SGSS internal controls and procedures.
· Complete daily cash reconciliation and ensure that all amounts have been reconciled and that pending items are investigated properly.
· Process distributions in a timely manner and ensure all dividend payments are made for good value.
· Ensure all the necessary reports required by investors, fund managers and 3rd parties are dispatched, as required, and deadlines are met.
· Ensure monthly statistics and KPIs are updated and reported to management as required.
· Carry out the registration of new shareholders and maintenance of shareholder accounts
· Process investor static data amendments in line with company policy and procedures
· Completing checklists and controls to ensure that all tasks have been completed.
· Ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to management.
· Complete archiving and filing on a periodic basis
· Interact with other team members and management to continuously reduce risk and improve efficiency and productivity within the team.
· Understand the risks associated with the TA function and actively look for ways to prevent an error.
· Actively participate in the weekly team meetings
· Address all shareholder and client queries in a professional and timely manner and prioritise to ensure the delivery of a first class service.
· Keep line management informed of client issues and their progress and highlighting to management any client concerns/complaints as a matter of urgency.
· Maintain a friendly but professional relationship with key client contacts.
Your career path
· The successful candidate will get exposure to all aspects of transfer agency including operations, projects, AML KYC, procedures.
· As the candidate progresses they will have the opportunity to become involved in more tasks and to further develop their knowledge and experience.
You may have the opportunity to join Société Générale group permanently after your VIE mission, according to opportunities, without going through the whole recruitment process again.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.