This solution leans on a rebound of administration based on the CyberArk technology; and fits into a complex ecosystem : of multiple pre-existent directories of identities and authentications; a management system of the identitie
The security applications are:
· The group PKI
· Access and Identity management tools--Sailpoint
· SG Corporate directory (LDAP)
· Authentication and SSO tools
· Other security tools
· Candidate must have advanced CyberArk skills including formal training on the platform to include but not limited to CyberArk Advanced Privileged Session Management and CPM Plugin & PSM Connector Development training
· Experience configuring and supporting API interface
· Experience building platforms (certification a major plus)
· Expérience building PSM connection components
· Syslog and SNMP configuration for vault
Why Join Us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000WLH
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 01/03/2020
Date of publication: 09/12/2019