Description de l'offre
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.As part of the Asia Regional Corporate Services function, Asia Sourcing is looking for a suitable VIE to join the team to be based in HK, primarily assisting: 1) execution of Sourcing roadmap 2019 2) implementation of Group projects including KYS, OBT/Virtual payment, and other transforming project. Asia Sourcing comprises of 2 Regional Sourcing Managers covering all categories apart of market data.
Your main responsibilities and missions will be :
· Assist with project planning and execution of various Sourcing projects KYS, contract management, transformation etc
· Assist with GDPR Sourcing related vendor management
· Facilitate communications between ResgAch (Paris and other European locations) and Asia Sourcing on contract templates, standards and guidelines
· Conduct analysis on Asia spend on a semi-annual basis
· Review and update the Asia Sourcing Guideline timely
· Assist with creating RFP entries & performance declaration in eSourcing Hub
· Liaise with vendors to get NDA signed prior to releasing confidential info
· Assist with contract signing process, ensure the contracts are presentable and signed by authorised signatory
· Data gathering and analysis to identify saving opportunities
· Upload contracts to sharepoint or eSourcing tool
· Assist with contract review
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements for purchasing
The VIE assignment in a nutshell This VIE in Hong Kong is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
You are graduated with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School or University.
Ideally you have past experience in Sourcing
You are fluent in English
You are proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, powerpoint) and eSourcingHub
You have the following skills:
· Solid communication skills both in verbal and written English
· Precise in writing and strong analytical skills, focusing on trends, anomalies and cost saving and be able to present and build up quality data for further analysis
· Display ownership, responsibility and act ethically
· Strong team player, ability to work under pressure
· Be able to think out of box, raise queries to stakeholders
· Solid contract experience or legal background (preferred)