Your contribution to our success:
As part of an agile, 5-person team, you will actively participate in the maintenance and further development of our central API infrastructure and also develop solutions independently.
Do you feel at home in the area of cloud and micro services? Then contribute your experience to help us expand and transform our services. To put it more specifically:
· You will advise our stakeholders on the design and integration of technical communication solutions.
· You will support other teams in the development and implementation of APIs (REST)
· You will develop concepts for the operation and optimisation of processes (DevOps).
· You will assist with the analysis and correction of errors.
What sets you apart?
· Problems? They're there to be solved! Result- and customer-orientation are a matter of course for you.
· You enjoy working on SW development/architectures.
· Cloud knowledge (AWS) is an advantage—just like experience in banking—but not a must!
· You fully understand Continuous Integration (CI)/ Continuous Development (CD), and are more than happy to further develop these areas.
· Your ability to change perspectives and view requirements from different angles make you exactly the team member we are looking for.
Was wir bieten
What we offer:
We want to inspire not only our customers, but also our employees. How do we do that? For example, through the numerous offers for personal and professional development, comprehensive health management and the opportunity to take responsibility and implement your own ideas. We also offer:
· Flexible working hours and sabbatical offers
· Free hot drinks and fresh fruit and vegetables from organic farmers
· Company celebrations, sports activities and a company band
· A diverse range of further education and training courses
· HVV ProfiTicket, exclusive employee discounts and much more
How can you apply?
We look forward to receiving your informative curriculum vitae. Please use the online application portal of our parent company Société Générale, which will ensure we can process your application as quickly as possible.
Please feel free contact us if you have any questions
Hanseatic Bank GmbH & Co KG
Phone: 040 64603-677
Further information can be found at www.hanseaticbank.de/services/karriere .
Who are we?
Hanseatic Bank is the subsidiary of two globally successful companies, Société Générale (75%) and the Otto Group (25%).
Our strength lies in our company size: We have flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths. This environment gives our employees the opportunity to think outside the box, to get involved in the further development of our company and thus to be successful personally. In addition to the traditional division of areas, we also work in cross-functional teams in which ideas and prototypes are developed and implemented. In this environment, agile methods for the Hanseatic Bank of tomorrow are tested and put into practice.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000FCZ
Business unit: Hanseatic Bank
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 28/07/2020