Within the Société Générale group, you will join the IT security team.
The Security Team plays a key role in preventing data leakages, defending the entity from cyberattacks, conducting processes and best practices to put at safe place the sensitive data.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
The responsibilities expected for this role are managed in the operation security team:
· Perform security controls, expected around 200/year along 4 quarterly campaigns;
· Define, maintain and keep well documented the security procedures;
· Identify action plans for each security control depending on the impact scale;
· Closely supervise that the action plans for risk reduction are implemented;
· Perform reporting - monthly and weekly - regarding the completion of controls and the advancement on the defined action plans;
· Collects and presents the completed controls;
· Identifies areas of improvement in the field of security controls;
· Identification and creation of new security control;
· Industrializes and automates the repetitive tasks with low value added;
· Elaborates and distributes communications to raise awareness and to inform users on the security best practices and procedures
· Control standardization and synthetization.
A little about you:
· Graduate / Post Graduate;
· Fluent in French (B2) and English (B2) is a must;
· Experience 3 years within compliance and security controls;
· Proven understanding on the applied risks and security practices in the IT domain;
· Demonstration of autonomy and proactiveness;
· Good communication level oral and written;
· Capability to coordinate actions.
We also value:
· Attention to details;
· Structured and methodological approach;
· Team spirit;
· Confidentiality skills.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200008CX
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 15/12/2020
Date of publication: 16/09/2020