ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT Services) is the entity of the Societe Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank.
The Fast IT teams aims to become the center of expertise of the digital tools for the Channels Agency, of the client BDDF (the French Bank of the Societe Generale group). You will be part of this team.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Implement agile practices: employee training and coaching;
· Report to the Product Owner (alerts, the progress of the projects);
· Write and communicate functional requirements for the implementation of business solutions.
· Coordinate with other teams to delivering functional requirements;
· Define test strategy along with detailed test cases and coordinate to have test results validated during user acceptance testing;
· Work with various development teams and users to ensure needs and builds are done as expected and within time and budget.
A little about You:
· Good knowledge of Agile Methodology;
· Proved experience as Scrum Master in others IT project, is a must;
· Proved experience to work in an Agile Environment, in different IT projects, is a must;
· Experience as a Scrum Master, in IT projects, will be very appreciated;
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
· A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
· A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
· Fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
· Good analytical skills in analyzing a given problem and document options with a recommendation
· Good command of French, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in French-only meetings.
· Fluent in English;
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000M2F
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 09/10/2019