Risk Administrator M/F - VIE Dublin
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) is part of Global Banking & Investor Solutions (GBIS), a key pillar of Société Générale's universal banking model.
SGSS is among the top ten global custodians, and the 2nd largest in Europe, employing over 4,000 staff in 28 locations.
SGSS has 4 divisions :
CAO – Support functions
CML – Coverage, Marketing and Liquidity Management
FSO – Fund Services Operations
SBO – Securities Banking Operations
Part of CAO (Support functions), the Risk department is responsible for organising and managing SGSS's operational risk management and permanent supervision framework including information security and business continuity matters, monitoring credit risks and overseeing our regulatory Framework.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Anomalies /Incidents/pricing errors reports & monitoring
· Follow up on action plans
· Follow up on recommendations from Auditors and Regulators
· Risk reporting: Analysis of monthly activities, implementation of action plans, and review of Key Risk Indicators (KRI) – Permanent Supervision on an on-going basis
· Prepare monthly risk dashboard for management
· Risk and Control Self-Assessment for three business lines on an annual basis.
· IT incidents Reports & monitoring
· Business Continuity Plan (BCP): monitoring/setting up of the procedure, mapping (Business Impact Analysis), action plans, budget and tests
· Information security: implementing an Information Security framework which include aspect of cybersecurity, data protection and awareness campaign
· Provide support for various requests received from SGSS RISK Headquarter.
· Provide support for client's requests ie. RFP (request for proposal), Reporting …
· To provide advice and guidance to management and staff regarding internal procedures and the interpretation of and adherence to relevant legislation and regulation.
· Review & update of Risk framework and procedures
· Overdrafts & Credit Facility Monitoring
KYC & Regulatory Watch
· Regulatory watch: Implementation & monitoring of banking regulations such as FATCA, CRS, AML EU Directives, Group directives
· Provide support and back up to our KYC team : Client Due Diligence & Risk scoring
Your career path
You may have the opportunity to join Société Générale group permanently after your VIE mission, according to opportunities, without going through the whole recruitment process again.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Dublin is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com , in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities
Graduate from Engineering school or University with a master degree in Finance, Audit, Accounting, Risk or Compliance. You ideally have a past experience in this area.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient with Microsoft Office.