Description de l'offre
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Information Technology division of Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, Asset Management and Investor Services.Every day our teams are ensuring that we deliver the service our businesses need to compete and serve Societe Generale's clients. Our objective is to deliver great production services in a well controlled and cost effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Manage alerts from the monitoring tool
· Manage the monitoring platform (reduce number of alerts, configure new alerts, escalate issues to the development team if required)
· Analyze alerting data to extract the areas that are monitored, that creates most of the alerts, that are irregular, and provide any data that are relevant to understand the status of the platform and take decision in next tasks to be completed
· Work with worldwide teams to synchronize best practices and share all the current tasks
· Provide a monthly report on all tasks done worldwide, with relevant KPIs.
· Participate in the weekly meetings with the development team to discuss all production issues (dev are based in London, Paris and New York)
· Raise to dev the criticality of each issue and help prioritize issues accordingly
· Share the latest status with the rest of the team
· Identify repetitive tasks and identify an action plan to reduce / automate them
Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree IT.
You ideally have a previous experience in Project management and /or IT.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient with Microsoft Office.