Prepare a daily Profit and Loss (P&L) report
- Work with Shared Services and IT to identify and fix P&L problems for analysis
- Assist with price verification of various types of financial products
- Work on ad-hoc projects for Product Control Group.
- Process various products including various cash securities and derivative products including; Equity, OTC & FX Options, TRS, CDS, CDX, synthetic CDO's, MBS, Bank Debt, Debt
Warrants, Convertible Securities, Corporate and Treasury Bonds and various other
credit and equity products'
Strong knowledge about Financial Products used at an Investment Bank
- Good understanding of accounting for various products of an investment bank
- Experience in working on certification process
- Demonstrate good organisational and Team management skills
- Demonstrate Effective problem solving and analytical skill
- Ability to pay attention to detail, pro-active, critical thinking'
Why Join Us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200009KS
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 22/07/2020