Within the Société Générale Group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of the infrastructure at the Group Level.
To run its operations, continue the growth of activities and increase the level of expertise for the activities delivered, we are recruiting an Operations Analyst for our team. In this role, you will play a transverse role to GTS and Security Hub teams.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Create and maintain internal activity reports, monthly dashboards, process animation, tool administration, quality checks;
· Participate and initiate continuous improvement projects: process automation, efficiency, dashboards improvements;
· Plan and oversee visits & special events preparation: objectives, agenda, coordination on logistics;
· Ensure meetings governance and contribute to different committees preparation;
· Provide internal administrative support to Infrastructure & Security operations and the COO function;
· Provide communication support: drafting emails, reports, memos, presentations and internal communication.
A little about you:
· Bachelor's degree in Economics or Business Administration;
· Fluent in English (written and spoken);
· Extensive experience in reporting (Excel and Access - reports, graphs, pivot tables, queries) and in supporting business operations;
· Commitment to respect deadlines, organized and analytical person, rigor and critical sense;
· Ability to communicate and build good relationships across functions/countries;
· Self-driven and able to coordinate with others.
We also value:
· Knowledge of business intelligence platforms (Power BI, Tableau) would be a plus;
· Knowledge of French language is a plus;
· Excellent organization skills;
· Decision making and/or problem-solving skills;
· Enthusiastic, communicative and a true team player.
To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000RV1
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 08/01/2020
Date of publication: 09/10/2019