Description de l'offre
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities business line of Société Générale Group, is one of the main Administration and Custody actor for the Fund industry in Luxembourg.
We offer a complete range of services for institutional clients: liquidity management, compensation, depositary and conservation services, funds administration and asset servicing, transfer agent and issuer services.
You will be dedicated to the operations of a business line which is dedicated “Alternative Investment Funds” in Luxembourg, mainly invested in Private Equities and Real Estate assets.
During your VIE mission, you will perform different tasks in the departments linked to the AIF business :
Fund accounting tasks:
· BCL / CSSF Reporting
· Help on the NAV production
Transfer agency tasks:
· Help on dealing with events like capital calls or distributions
· Quarterly reporting
· World checks for new investors
· Support team in the account opening process
· Input events in the TA system
Middle office tasks:
· Daily cash monitoring of the external cash accounts
· Booking of the yearly/quarterly attestations
· Quarterly reconciliation of the investments
· Update the contact lists
· Payments input
In terms of projects, help teams to
· Review and optimize certain process
· Review SLAsard pack figures
· Update the private equity presentation/ training
· Produce KPIs and bo
Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English
You are graduated with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School or University in accounting.
You have an experience in Fund industry or in financial.
You are fluent in English and French.
You are proficient with Pack Office.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Luxembourg is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.