· coordinate and maintain the business relationship of the Bank with the Corporate clients ( up to 5 MEur annual turnover), while actively screening the market to identify relevant new business potential;
· maintain profitable business with his/her client portfolio, deliver top-level quality banking services and successfully identify new commercial opportunities;
· continuous development of the client portfolio – origination, approval, negotiation and implementation of financing and cash management offers;
· monitor performance and profitability indicators per client and per portfolio of clients;
· deliver customized bank products and services, based on efficient and proactive attitude;
· draw up different types of reports – meeting reports, budget etc..
Our expectations from you:
· minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position in the banking field;
· client oriented;
· capable to build and maintain efficient banking relationship with the client portfolio;
· excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
· positive and pro- active attitude;
· team player;
· analytical thinking;
· determination to get things done;
· good knowledge of the local market;
· good knowledge of English;
· good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
Are you searching for a position that offers the opportunity to leverage your corporate banking knowledge and interpersonal skills, while making a significant contribution to the enhancement of the organization?
Come and join BRD Group Societe Generale as an Corporate Relationship Manager, part of a team with international exposure, based in Ramnicu Valcea!
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000N14
Business unit: BRD
Starting date: 15/11/2020
Date of publication: 19/10/2020