Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department..
Your role in a nutshell:
· Managing the functionality of the SAU & GAP teams that the teams in terms of allowing and respecting the SLAs'.
· Managing resource allocation according to business requirement: recruitment, designing team size, use of external staff, etc;
· Ensuring the good operational implementation of the new perimeters and their evolution;
· Representing by delegation the local SAU & GAP responsibility in the key local instances, follow-up committees (Steerco, Local Exco).
· Managing and monitoring by delegation the local share of the department's budget (supplementary budget proposal, forecast, follow-up, landings).
· Auditing constantly the quality of the provided services
· Implement locally the changes and transformations decided within the transformation and continuous improvement programs of the service.
· Guaranteeing the reporting of the measured support activities (KPI/SLA).
Other activities that are coordinated with the India Unit:
· Representing EBS, by delegation in the relationship between SG GSC & SG EBS;
· Participating to the cooperation success between the SG EBS & SG GSC teams for achieving the functional objectives of the onshore offshore network
· Ensuring supports part of the overall business, strategic and IT relationship with the BSC's CDS (General Account Managers, Application Owners, Business Analysts, Development teams) and with the business partners (Client business lines);
· Guaranteeing the update & follow-up of the EBS Knowledge Management (documentation, abilities, Skill Matrix, etc.);
· Participating or establishing the EBS sourcing strategy;
· Working in co-op with the GSC manager, by delegation, on the service data (supplementary budget proposal, forecasting, follow-up);
· Participating in key transversal instances, monitoring committees (Stoïco, Co Dom, Cosy, CSM meeting follow-up, GAM quarterly committees, etc.);
· Elaborating the support offer (offer presentation, extension/adjustment of scopes).
· Participates in setting the direction and objectives of the EBS / GSC network;
· Active participation in the evolution and transformation programs & projects as well as their governance, defines and directly manages some of the projects, including cross-cutting for the EBS/GSC network;
· Hierarchical reporting to the SG EBS BSC/DSO/SRS Responsible and ensuring the back-up.
A little about you:
· At least 10 years experience in management and people coordination in multinational company;
· Capacity to work in a multicultural context;
· Advanced English Level, French knowledge could be a must;
· Lean Six Sigma knowledge & experience;
· Good general knowledge on the IT Systems.
We also value:
· Experience in Support activity experience would be a plus;
· Good level of Autonomy;
· Team Spirit, persuasive abilities, commitment;
· Seeking consensus, strives for efficiency.
· Able to work with mixed language documentation;
· Organization skill, capacity of dealing with several tasks.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000NBI
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 29/11/2019
Date of publication: 04/11/2019