Financial Analyst M/F - VIE Mexico
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Finance entity of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. We provide our issuer clients (corporates, financial institutions, public sector) with capital raising solutions, along with structured financing and commodities, forex and interest rate hedging. Developing tailor-made products and providing strategic advice (capital structure advisory, financing schemes and capital markets) based on our worldwide expertise and in-depth sectorial knowledge, we aim to meet their financing needs. We are a top player across euro debt capital markets and won many international accolades over the years as a worldwide leader in export, project and natural resources & energy finance.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Provide support to the Relationship Manager in the day to day review and analysis of the clients and prospects, marketing and monitoring
· Perform financial analysis and draft credit applications and internal risk documents of Trade Commodity Finance clients in Mexico
· Work with SG's internal processes and systems (i.e. Loan Studio, Creditworkflow, Starweb, KYC, etc.)
· Monitoring client performance (financial statements, collateral reports, etc.) and industry research
· Coordinate with SG New York (front, middle and back office)
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Mexico City is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
Your career path
You may have the opportunity to join Société Générale group permanently after your VIE mission, according to opportunities, without going through the whole recruitment process again.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Finance. You ideally have a previous experience in financial statement analysis and credit applications elaboration.
You are fluent in English and Spanish and have good writing skills in English.
You are proficient with MS Office.