· Assist Compliance AML team to perform data collection/analysis, annual regulatory reporting project follow up, internal stakeholders’ liaison,
· Provide day to day assistance in various routine compliance administrative tasks and logistics,
· Daily monitoring of notices in regulatory systems or on regulatory platforms, and ensure proper internal record/registration,
· Coordinate compliance training and record keeping
· Meeting arrangement and follow up
· Regulations/Internal Policy Procedure translation and filing
· Compliance database maintenance
· Document collection as per requirement from time to time
· Other tasks as per request from the Compliance internal stakeholders
· Preferred Majority: Law, Finance, Economics, English
· At least 4 days per week
· Strong language skill in both Chinese and English reading and writing
· Prudent and being responsible, strong motivation to learn new skills.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000K97
Business unit: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: 28/09/2020
Date of publication: 18/09/2020