Business Solutions Assistant M/F - VIE Dublin
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) is part of Global Banking & Investor Solutions (GBIS), a key pillar of Société Générale's universal banking model.
SGSS is among the top ten global custodians, and the 2nd largest in Europe, employing over 4,000 staff in 28 locations.
SGSS has 4 divisions :
CAO – Support functions
CML – Coverage, Marketing and Liquidity Management
FSO – Fund Services Operations
SBO – Securities Banking Operations
The aim of SBO is to provide a full line of local and global custody services, as well as clearing, issuer and trustee services. It is structured around three operational businesses, one of those being Trustee & Depositary Services (TDS).
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Contributing to set SGSS commercial strategy around key SGSS products, solutions and services, in collaboration with management;
· Providing innovative solutions based on existing SGSS or SG group offers to answer customers needs with Product Engineering support;
· Defining the price of solutions, in collaboration with the sales force, strategic marketing and Product Engineering;
· Preparing Fee quotations for clients / estimated profitability / NBI;
· Maintaining pricing database and client database (for cross-selling opportunities);
· Providing client integration support to include the coordination of client take-ons;
· Helping with RFPs and marketing documentation;
· Reviewing legislation to identify new products and service gaps;
· Conducting Client analysis, Hedge Fund analysis, and Analysis of market data;
· Providing Management support.
Your career path
As a VIE , you will get exposure to a wide range of areas including trustee, custody, private equity etc. You will gain an understanding of the day to day requirements within TDS Dublin and may have the opportunity to liaise with high profile clients. You will have the opportunity to become involved in more tasks and further develop their knowledge and experience.
You may have the opportunity to join Société Générale group permanently after your VIE mission, according to opportunities, without going through the whole recruitment process again.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Dublin is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com , in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Graduate from Engineering school or University, with a master degree in Business or Finance. You ideally have a previous experience in Depositary Services or Fund Accounting
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient with Microsoft Office.