Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
The application is used to drive the Sales activity (especially around the issuance of new products) for the distributed listed products.
As Business Analyst you will be in charge of a complex application highly used within the Sales department of the Societe Generale Investment Bank. The application is performing multiple key functions: main Sales Reporting tool by having a complete vision of the „market” – i.e. all products of SG and all of its competitors; referential of products for the marketing websites; involved in life-cycle workflow (communication with Bloomberg).
What you will do:
· Perform analysis and gathering requirements from the stakeholders (either business or IT);
· Create user stories and test cases to assist in the facilitation of user acceptance testing;
· Assist stakeholders and product owners with analyzing and validating business needs and establishing development priorities;
· Act as a liaison between the development team and the business customers (Sales);
· Work closely with own IT team (or others) to enhance applications and ensure adherence to acceptance criteria;
· Propose solutions to both IT & business to simplify the application and/or its workflows and provide technical and functional support to users in need (level 2/3);
· Participate in the releases to validate deliveries to production and report or alert the management if risk situations may occur.
· At least 3-4 years previous experience on a BA role;
· Experience with Derivative products (Options, Futures, Warrants, …);
· Good knowledge of SQL (Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and understanding of stored procedures Transact-SQL would be a plus);
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams using Agile methodologies;
· Investment Banking environment is a plus and the interest in working on high scale problems too;
· Desire to learn a variety of different business activities;
· Excellent level of English, both written and spoken (Speaking/reading German is a plus);
· Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity and autonomy.
Why join us
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus,you will enjoy all our benefits:
· Competitive compensation & remuneration;
· Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
· Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
· Preferential banking services;
· 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
· Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 2021/03/01
Publication date: 2020/12/31