Department: CF F PEN FI FPA VC
Mode of Employment: Limited / part- time
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
· Support the deal pipeline generation of venture and growth funds
· Evaluation of existing venture capital funds portfolio
· Conducting market research e.g. on venture capital exits, performance and benchmarking of funds as well future technology trends
· Tracking the funds and contacts in our CRM/reporting tool
· Helping us in preparing investment reports and presentations
We don't need superheroes, just super minds.
· You are currently studying as a full-time student towards a degree in Business Economics or Finance at one of the universities in Germany and looking for a long-term (6- 12 months) workung student position for 18 - 20 hours / week
· You are interested in venture capital, ideally you have some prior experience/knowledge in this field
· First practical insights as an intern e.g. in consulting, auditing, or with a startup are desired
· You have analytical mind and independent working style, experience in research is also important for us
· You are fluent in English
· Last but not least: you have excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: email@example.com
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time