· Cary, United States of America
· Customer Services
Act as a technical support center representative for our customers and CSEs.Continually demonstrate soft skills competency, phone etiquette and professionalism during technical support center operations. Participate in incident management ranging from rudimentary to complex in support of customers, Field Service Technicians, Installation Engineers or Applications Specialists remotely or on-site. Work directly with headquarters or business unit partners to provide feedback for technical escalations and/or product issues.Properly represent Siemens Healthineers Service Strategy and Siemens core values. Promote the technical support organization as a value-added process to internal and external partners.
· Identify problems as they occur and provide action plans for highly complex problems and incidents
· Perform the most complex technically demanding work with the technical area
· Preempt potential problems and provide effective solutions
·Utilize remote diagnostics to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
· Seek assistance from internal partners for issues that reach beyond assigned product area
· Work with minimal guidance from TST 4 or management.
· Proactively provide updates on assigned tasks as planned. Independently identify issues or problems, perform research and develop corrective action for presentation to and consideration from TST 4 or management.
· Contribute to the dissemination of product knowledge.
· Will be called upon to provide support to and input for process development and improvement efforts. Assist TST 4 and/or Operations Manager in the development of workplace tools for the improvement of efficiency and/or effectiveness.
· Provide support to TST 4 or Operations Manager in the development and implementation of research designed to collect and report product or site-specific information.
· Proficient skills in typing and Outlook, Excel, Word and other job critical applications
· Ensure compliance and accuracy to all Siemens T&E policies
· Expense reports submitted within 2 weeks of return from travel
· Remote expenses submitted monthly
· Compliance to all Siemens pay policies
· Accurate and timely approval and submission of Timecard
· Compliance with TSC Procedures/Processes
· Follow all applicable procedures
· On Time sign-off on all Learn 4U procedures/trainings
· Accurate and timely documentation of all customer interactions (Clear and concise documentation that can be easily followed and understood)
· Timely identification, submission and follow up on all escalations (PPI/PSI) per procedure
· Compliance with RSC procedures/Processes
· Provide product support either remotely or on-site.
· Utilize Siemens Remote Services and/or helplightning to troubleshoot/diagnose system issues
· Dispatch notifications to CSE's and provide quality action plans
· Share expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and train lower level employees.
· Successfully demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a technical specialty
· Monitoring the ongoing field actions and managing the escalation process to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and business outcomes are achieved.
· Drive individual KPIs to meet the needs of the customer/business
· Exhibits characteristics and behaviors which support RSC Mission, Vision and Values
· Creates an open, supportive environment consistent with the culture of Service Based Leadership
Job ID: 196791
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, clickhere .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2020