Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are seeking a versatile, highly motivated Engineering student to help us in developing 3D graphical simulation software solutions focused on robotics and automation systems for industries like Automotive, Electronics, Aerospace, and more.
The job includes development and execution of system validation tests ensuring compliance with customer business needs; preparation of customer oriented demos and tutorials; supporting customer projects and engagements driving new capabilities and technologies deployment.
If you are passionate about helping solve complex industrial problems, if bringing value to the industrial market through advanced technologies in robotics and automation, 3D simulation, computer vision and advanced algorithms fascinate you – come join us!
Required education, and Knowledge:
· B.Sc. student for Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering with good grades (2nd year or higher).
· Knowledge/experience in one or more of the following fields:
Robotics and automation
· Knowledge in at least one of the following programming language: C++, C#, Python
Interpersonal & Personal traits sort:
· Independent, creative and self-motivated team player with passion for constant learning and change.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent English (reading, writing, speaking).
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time