Description de l'offre
Siemens Industry Software (former LMS), headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, is the leading partner in test and mechatronic simulation. Through our simulation software, testing systems and engineering services we enable advanced manufacturing companies to get better products to market faster and turn superior process efficiency into key competitive advantages. We tackle the challenges associated with intelligent system design with a strong passion for innovation and a continuous drive for excellence. Our Brasov based office plays a critical role in our R&D software strategy.
As part of the SIM 3DMotion teamyou will work on the development and maintenanceofsoftware in Simcenter 3D. More specifically your responsibilities will be:
· Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
· Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods;
· Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
· Writing documentation for the developed code;
· Integration testing and bug-fixing.
· Good C++ development skills;
· Fluent in English;
· Interested in our application domain - mechanical engineering - to understand the needs of the end-user;
· Able to work independent where possible and ask feedback when needed;
· Good analytical skills;