Description de l'offre
Job Family:Research & Development
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
· Detailed design, implementation, documentation and unit testing
· Deliver committed work packages within the planned time, effort and quality
· Conduct reviews for design, code, module test and documents
· Adapt code to changing requirements and correct defects
· Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· BSc., MSc. or PhD. in Computer Science or a related area
· 3+ years of experience in software development
· Strong Java programming language knowledge is a must
· Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis and design is a must
· Experience in network programming is a plus
· Experience in AWS is a plus
· Experience in Linux is a plus
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Very good command of English
What else do I need to know?
· Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 2 years for male candidates
· No restriction for travelling
Job ID: 85609
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018