We are supporting you to grow professionally and personally, to achieve your goals and to develop your individual career. Find a new opportunity to contribute with your abilities and ideas and to uncover your potential.
We are looking forward to working with you within Siemens!
Software Developer for Analytics Solutions
With 110 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov and Cluj-Napoca is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
For more information about Siemens please visit www.siemens.ro and http://www.siemens.com/innovation .
MindSphere is the cloud-based, open IoT operating system from Siemens that connects products, plants, systems, and machines, enabling the harness of the wealth of data generated by the Internet of Things (IoT) with advanced analytics.
MindSphere delivers a wide range of device and enterprise application connectivity protocol options, industry applications, advanced analytics and an innovative development environment that utilizes both Siemens' open Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) capabilities along with access to AWS cloud services. Through these capabilities, MindSphere connects real things to the digital world and provides powerful industry applications and digital services to help drive business success. MindSphere’s open PaaS capabilities enable a rich partner ecosystem to develop and deliver industry applications. Profit from the experience and insights of our partners. No development required on your part to advance your IoT strategy. Siemens provides business-focused solutions to help drive closed-loop innovation through digital twins for products, production, and performance.
What are my responsibilities?
· Development / Implementation / Test customer solutions
· Estimate / Design / Code / Unit test new features using Agile methodology
· Deliver high quality code
What doI need to qualify for this job?
· Web development
· Java and the related environments
· Spring framework
· General software engineering concepts (e.g. basic patterns, testing methodologies)
· Linux configuration and administration (services, firewalls etc.)
· Cloud computing
· Medium level of networking knowledge and security concepts (Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP, routing, HTTP and HTTPS, proxies, encryption, authentication, authentication, security protocols);
· Intermediate database management systems knowledge (RDBMS, JDBC, SQL interface)
· Continuous integration
· Experience with Agile/Kanban or Scrum
· detail oriented and accurate
· have a systematic approach to your work tasks
· ability to work independently and as a team member
· aim for a high quality standard
· comfortable with processes within a large organization
· willing to learn cutting edge technologies
· availability to travel to Munich or to other partners’ locations
· Advanced English both verbal and written
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is investinginyou to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
· Attractive compensation package and work climate
· Restaurant tickets
· Yearly bonus system
· Private health and life insurance
· Private pension
· Flexible schedule and work from home policy
· Personal and professional development through trainings and certifications
· Relocation package
To apply directly on our career page, please use the following link: www.siemens.ro/cariere