Job ID: 296041
Job Family: Research & Development
Organization: Corporate Technology
Mode of employment: Full time only
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for a Security Engineer at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
Research, design, development, deployment and maintenance of various security solutions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Major in Computing Science, Communication, information technology, etc;
- Good at C/C++ Programming and GDB debugging or Java;
- Good Knowledge of Linux, Windows and Network;
- Familiar with RDBMS and SQL;
- Strong Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/system analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery;
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue;
- Team work spirit, motive, creative;
- Ability to provide technical training and mentor others as required;
- Experience in developing Firewall/IDS/VPN, Load Balance, Network Router/Switch is a big plus;
- Have enough project development and implement experience;
- A responsible man(woman) to customers and colleagues;
- Team work spirit, motive, creative;- A good listener with enough comprehension for requirement and specification;
- Project management experience is a plus;
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn