Description de l'offre
Job ID: 303697
Job Family: Research & Development
Organization: Corporate Technology
Mode of employment: Full time only
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Suzhou, Siemens is looking for Junior or newly graduated Industrial big data Engineers at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
· Work closely with related parties to understand business requirements, and propose elegant and useful solutions
· Build and implement relevant data analysis applications based on design documentation and technical architecture, design application architecture
· Technical research: to participate in project technology research,learn to solve the technical problems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· 1~2 years software development experience or recent graduated MS in Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
· Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
· Experience in the development framework of Spring, Angular2, jQuery and so on, or
· Experience in applying statistical modelling, machine learning. Understand various data analytics technology stack.
· Familiar with software engineering and agile methods like Scrum
· Experience in Linux
· Experience in large distributed systems and typical large data application framework, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.; familiar with DFS, MapReduce and other large data processing technology, or
· familiar with time-series database, Redis, MongoDB and other non-relational database, memory database
· Fluent English speaking, reading and writing skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know moreSiemensjob opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn .