Description de l'offre
What are my responsibilities?
1) Provide regular internal training for regional sales with product knowledge and competition analysis
2) Maintain relationship with local luminary, build excellent show site in local region
3) Owner of product material and sales kits preparation
4) Owner of product strategy, product configuration, product definition and product price
5) Owner of China marketing communication interface with headquarter in Germany
6) Coathing and guidline team member, build up team and high performance development
7) Support sales and drive business growth in local region. Collect marketing in formations and make competitors analysis to develop the business strategy in local region
8) Support marketing event for opening ceremony, workshop, exhibitions, etc.
9) Support for bundled project, including the PLA, PGP, private hospital group
10) Support clinical research, colloboration with customers for the new technical application
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above with major in medical imaging related field
- Minimum 5 years working experience as product manager or markeing related, Minimun 3 years as product specialist working experience
- Good at imaging product knowledge
- Excellent presentation skill and good at PPT skill
- Excellent English communication skill both oral and wiriten
- Good communication skill, customer-oriented, strong sense of responsibility
What else do I need to know?
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the Healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and Healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers