Description de l'offre
What are my responsibilities?
1. Performing installation, start-ups, maintenance, repaired and updates of all products within his area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision.
2. Maintenance customer satisfaction in particular within the framework of customer services.
3. Communicating with the uptime service center CS co-workers sales and other partners in his region collaborating with the uptime service center and adhering to CS process.
4. Support CS sales to archive mc sales volume.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Education: Bach e lor or above
2. Tech n ical expert in Med product
3. Good Learning skill & English skill
4. Focus and Customer satisfaction
5. More than 2 years service experience in medical equipments
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the Healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and Healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers