Description de l'offre
What are my responsibilities?
- Support to set up, develop and implement product strategy for the radiology products full line business in region.
- Posses good working knowledge of radiology products and target suitable solutions forhospitals
- Communicate market intelligence internally and report to PSS manager.
- Supportregion direct sales and dealer channel personnel in selling efforts.
- Technical and sales support on radiology products for the projects (bidding, customer visits, putting together specification of product)
- Development of reference hospitals for Siemens products
- Work closely with related team member and region sales to ensure co-ordination and teamwork is achieved.
- Keep good relationship with the VIP luminary in region.
- Summary selling tools to detail articles to support clinical marketing.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Specific medical or bio-engineer education background
- 3 year working experience in Clinical or engineering industry sales/marketing, at a multinational company is preferred.
- Success sales case story, and customer relationship management
- Able to influence customers in a way to have a positive attitude towards Siemens product, being the leader of project in responsible region for customer relationship management and business driving
- Reference site /key account management for customer satisfaction and relationship maintenance.
- Understanding of how international company is running, smooth headquarters communication.
- Managing commercial sales projects especially with hospitals; 3~5 years experience in sales/marketing or project management;
- Product related technical know-how
- English understand and communication