Description de l'offre
What are my responsibilities?
- Fully responsible for owner of customer satisfaction in coordination with marketing, application, collaboration and service
- Prepares strategic business plan and aggressive competition attacking.
- Develop positive relationship with customers and secure seamless communication.
- Familiarizes himself/herself with customer operations and the problems associated with their business in order to gain information about and determine the inherent problems of the customer's industry which may influence the sales success of products within that industry.
- Provide product support customer satisfaction, Product or Application promotion to increase customer awareness among opinion leader group
- Product configuration offer selection and technical qualification
- Presentation of high level and detailed technical, clinical, competitive information
- Project management to achieve orders / sales targets and market share objectives in responsible region
- Bidding support
- Provide information on market potential to product management per segment & per region
- Product Training internal and external, Provide support to sales in order to solve target customers’ problems.
- Provide product sales support to achieve order income and shipment in unitsin assigned areaby high quality product presentation, strategy promotion seminar, smart configuration offering and bidding strategy.
- Collect marketing information and make competitors analysis to develop the business strategy in local region
- Provide regular internal training for regional sales with product knowledge & competition analysis
- Maintenance relationship with local luminary, build excellent show site in the local region
- Support marketing events for opening ceremony, workshops, exhibitions etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Specific medical or bio-engineer education background
- 3 year working experience in Clinical or engineering industry sales/marketing, at a multinational company is preferred.
- Success sales case story, and customer relationship management
- Able to influence customers in a way to have a positive attitude towards Siemens product, being the leader of project in responsible region for customer relationship management and business driving
- Reference site /key account management for customer satisfaction and relationship maintenance.
- Understanding of how international company is running, smooth headquarters communication.
- Managing commercial sales projects especially with hospitals; 3~5 years experience in sales/marketing or project management;
- Product related technical know-how
- English understand and communication
What else do I need to know?
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the
healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All
supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the
globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and
more filled with happiness.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.