We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.
This position is to handle import license application, duty-free application for equipment and daily import clearance for LD plant to ensure fast Customs clearance and to support project timeline.
· Apply for CIQ license for animal and human based reagents to support import of the plant, including data collection from other functions, application documents preparation and communication with CIQ officers to get the license.
· Apply for CFDA license for drugs to support import of the plant, including data collection, application documents preparation and communication with CFDA officers to get the license.
· Apply for Customs Duty Free license to save cost for equipment import, including application documents preparation, communication with Customs to get the approval, monitoring equipments' status during Customs supervision period.
· Maintain declaration database, including set up HS code and complete declaration factors like ingredients, specification, etc. before shipments' arrival to ensure Customs declaration fast and in compliance.
· Handle daily import clearance for both reagents and equipments to support manufacturing plan, including communication with shipper for USDA license and shipping documents checking, Operating logistics system for declaration data input, license preparation, managing forwarder and broker for international transportation and clearance status control, communication with or on site visiting Customs to solve any clearance issue.
· Other projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
· Knowledge & Experience:
· More than 3 years of successful experience in in the import Customs clearance of biological and chemical products.
· Experience in direct communication with government officers, cross-functional work and import license application.
· College education or above with major in logistics or business.