We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.
· Sales Management Activities: Customer and Distributor Relationship Management
· Meet(over achieve) area sales target, improve the profits
· Keep close contacts with distributors and key customers, including new customer acquisitions
· Manage the instrument inventory well
· Cooperate with project team
· Marketing Activities: To analyze local market structures, changes and new market trends, review with supervisor and react according to market
· To support supervisor to control of profitability of distributors, target groups, key products, instrument platform
· To support and attend congresses, symposia, presentations etc
· Supports market research on the sales front and the corresponding feedback to Sales/MKT Department and Technical Support
· Other marketing or related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company
This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
· At least 2 years in medical device sales or related fields, familiar with technical products sales
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal
· Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office application.
· Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies
· Good understanding of the sales operations operated within the company
· A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry
· Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of the market in which MED Dx operates
· Experience in sales and marketing within diagnostics industry, and adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major features, applications and advantages. Excellent project management experience and proven success record
· Sales, marketing, business development or relevant functions
· Strong cooperation and coordination abilities. Excel under pressure, and ambition and enthusiasm for business growth
· Excellent language skills in Chinese and can work well with staff and customers from diversified backgrounds
Find out more about our business and ambition on Siemens Healthineers, please be free to log in our website.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：
May you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team : （ 021 ） 3889 5000
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers