Description de l'offre
Siemens Wind Power and Gamesa have recently merged to create a leader in the renewable energy industry, to provide cleaner, more reliable and more affordable energy to society, and to create lasting value for all stakeholders. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We are recruitingfor a Wind Turbine Service Technician to join SiemensGamesaRenewable Energyteamworking inthe Galaway and Mayo area.As a Wind Turbine Service Technician you will be part of a permanently employed dedicated service team who will carry out all service, maintenance and repair work. The role will provide you with lots of variety, learning opportunities and a good team culture. A flexible approach to travel and working away from home is essential. We offer a competitive basic salary, generous holiday allowance, bonus scheme and pension.
What are my responsibilities?
· Work as part of a team ensuring service schedules are adhered to
· Fault find and repair electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems
· Report any faults or observations to the service coordinator
· Prepare service reports for completed work
· Keep all service records up to date
· Ensure all safety requirements are adhered to
· Carry out retrofits as required
· Attend additional training courses as required
· Cover weekends on a rota basis
· Attend operation meetings as required
· Attend out of hours’ faults when required
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Electrical, Mechanical or Engineering qualification or equivalent experience
· Ability to work for long periods of time at height
· Able to meet regular deadlines
· Able to work under pressure
· Computer literate
· Organised and methodical
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Willing to be flexible
· Possess a full valid drivers license
What else do I need to know?
· There will be a requirement to travel on a regular basis for long periods therefore flexibility is essential
· Successful candidates will be placed on an in depth training programme for approx 6 weeks and therefore will be expected to spend time away from home during this period.