Description de l'offre
Digital Grid Department looking to recruit an experienced Sales Specialist with a technical background.
What are my responsibilities?
· Sales ofsecondary equipment and systems for 6-750 kV: relay protection and control, RTU, substation and dispatching control systems, power quality, communication equipment;
· Marketing and promotion of Energy Automation products, customer presentations;
· Coordinate and develop customer relationships;
· Assessment of market potential, development of existing partner network and analysis of partners activity;
· Negotiating on sales and conclusion of contracts in coordination with the management of department;
· Sales planning, forecasting and reporting;
· Preparation of offers, internal approval of offers and contracts, booking orders at the factories;
· Technical support for customers, including support by resolution of issues.
· Sales planning, forecast and reporting;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Higher technical education (for example, university degree in electrical engineering or protection);
· Work experience at least 3 yearsin energy field as operational/maintenance specialist or as sales manager;
· Knowledge of secondary equipment within electrical substations and stations;
· English on intermediate level and higher; some German would be an advantage
· Readiness for business trips within Ukraine and abroad;
· Good communication skills.
· Ready to take on challenges, to address customer requirements and to solve problems
What else do I need to know?
Coming to Siemens, you would be joining a global leader in power generation, transmission and distribution, including all related primary equipment and secondary systems.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.