Description de l'offre
What are my job responsibilities?
· Work under the Front End Sales team and executes sales targets and activities in selling assigned products, services or projects to customers in specified industries who use Siemens products directly in the course of their own investments, in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
· Together with Sales Manager, plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
· Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
· Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
· Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically.
· Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
· Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
· Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
· Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
· May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
· Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
· Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
What do i need to do to qualify for this job?
· Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in strategic selling and business development. Ability to understand and manage customers' requirements.
· Product knowledge in MV switchgears, transformers, protection relays, substation automation will be an added advantage
· Experience in sales stimulation and through knowledge of CRM.
· Effective team player.
· Excellent intercultural working relationship.
· Effective multi-ethical communication ability.