Trainee would be part of Siemen’s production team. Assisting in the assembly of a critical instrument of the oil & gas industry: Gas Chromatographs (GC). Trainee would develop fundamental expertise in assembly and gain in-depth knowledge of the various components in Gas Chromatographs. This position reports to the Production and interfaces with assembly team.
· Perform assembly of GC components according to required specifications, drawings and work instructions
· Read and interpret mechanical drawings
· Maintain good housekeeping and safety of production workshop
· Preparation of post-assembly documents
· Basic workshop safety awareness
· Understand factory production workflow and procedures
· Develop basic skills and technical knowledge for assembly
· How to interpret assembly drawings and identify required components
· How to assemble GCs according to assembly drawings.
· Experience with basic hand-tools and power hand-tools.
Educational Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
· Nitec in Engineering(Mechanical) or equivalent studies
Duration of Traineeship Offered
· 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
· Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident and
· Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities or other educational institutes (e.g. private universities, and overseas universities); or
· Graduated earlier from above instituitions and completed National service in 2019 or 2020.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time