Job title: Oracle Apex developer
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
· Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
· Coordinates activities performed by the assigned team of professionals and technicians and controls execution according to the organizational guidelines.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds.
· You should have experience 3 to 6 years
· You should be Designing, developing, testing and documenting new APEX applications and supporting/enhancing existing APEX applications.
· You have to Perform system analysis and system development tasks. Analyze functional business requirements to develop solutions and create technical specifications.
· You should Collaborate with IT business units to ensure best practices are adhered to and that security and architecture requirements are fulfilled.
· You should Understand existing design/process of applications and data integrations, troubleshoot issues based on requirements.
· You have to Continuously identify opportunities for application improvements, performance tuning and resolving root cause issues.
· You should adhere to data architecture guidance and IT best practices such as the SDLC (software development lifecycle).
· You should Demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, troubleshooting and data analysis skills to solve complex issues or problems.
· You should have minimum of 3 years' experience with Oracle APEX, including more recent releases such as 18.x.
· You should have In-depth knowledge of logical/physical database design and strong experience with Oracle PL/SQL.
· You should have ability to work independently while engaging the customer and providing information to the broader solutions team.
· You should maintain and enforce APEX, SQL and PL/SQL development coding standards.
· You should have strong ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with internal and external teams.
· You should be able to design, develop, test and deploy web applications with little supervision.
· You should have thorough understanding of application development project lifecycle and methodologies used.
· You should be Comfortable working with and supporting end users' questions/requests.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time