西门子电气传动有限公司 生产精益专员 - 物流方向
SEDL Lean Professional - Logistic
For our Operation Company of Digital Industries in Tianjin, we are looking for a SEDL Lean Professional - Manufacturing Site.
Mission of Function?
As a Lean Professional at the manufacturing, you'll be responsible for developing, leading and implementing optimization projects in SCM process with a focus on lean management and digitalization, and thus systematically increasing the profit contribution and (process) efficiency. The goal is to optimize productivity, performance, throughput time and inventory across the end to end Supply chain. High-growth business fields and future technologies in electrification, automation and digitalization await you.
What are my responsibilities?
· Assume overall responsibility for the success of your projects focusing on Manufacturing and Logistics optimization. You will apply our Siemens Performance System principles and tools to accomplish this
· Design or make a solution for production type, material supply method, LCD and so on.
· Support your internal stakeholders to analyze value streams, processes and disruptions in Manufacturing and Logistics and support targeted lean activities
· Identify and deploy new digital and automated technology solutions
· Train and organize Lean/ Kaizen events for relative colleagues including Shop floor management, standard work, problem solving, cell design, material flow, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), 5S and visual management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor degree and above, it is preferred that major is in Industry Engineering, technics Engineering
· Above 5 years with Manufacturing and Logistic improvement working experience in plant.
· Good knowledge of lean and production systems, lean administration, manufacturing and automation technologies, industrial engineering and quality management
· Good oral English and communication skill
· Good teamwork
· Support and motivate the changes, initiate change
· Continuous improvements take place under the lean principles within own responsibility. Well understand and strictly follow up the requirements of national laws and SEDL QMS and EHS documents so as to ensure the quality and safety of product, service and process qualified and continuously improved.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd. (SEDL) is a joint venture production base for full-digital controlled AC and DC drives and motors. Based on the state-of-the-art technology of Siemens, SEDL manufactures drives, motors and wind generators of the same functionality, design and quality as the products from the Siemens factories in Europe and America.
SEDL has been producing hundreds of thousands digital AC & DC drives, traction converters, industry motors and wind generators for domestic & overseas customers, in the application field of metallurgy, mining, oil & gas, chemicals, port crane, elevator, pulp & paper, textile, wind power, etc.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time