Modelica Compiler Developer (m/f)
Site internet: http://www.siemens.com/
Modelica Compiler Developer (m/f)- Posted 08/29/2016 - France - Lyon - Digital Factory - Research & Development - Experienced Professional - Siemens Employee - Full time only
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Work on the development and enhancement of our Modelica compiler
· Development of new language extensions
· Development of new features of the compiler/GUI interface
· Test, analysis and validation of compilation of physical models
· First level of customer and internal user support
Your qualifications – solid an appropriate
· University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, or applied mathematics
· Successful experience with programming of compilers or interpreters (preferably using functional programming).
· Knowledge in functional programming (experience with a functional language like Haskell, ML, Ocaml, etc.), compilation technics ans mathematics (especially in algebra and logic)
· Basic knowledge of system simulation and/or first experience with Modelica are a plus
· Able to work in an international context
· Motivated by technical challenges and keen to learn new technologies
· Result oriented and committed
· Good communicator and team player, open minded
· The working language is English: good oral and writing skills are required
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Joris Monard.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees.