We are looking for highly motivated experienced Software Engineers to work in the Calypto Design Systems Division. You will be part of a high-performing R&D software team responsible for designing, developing, and debugging software programs for low power analysis of VLSI designs. You will be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new software features, components, and algorithms and to support existing software components. We are looking for motivated, highly capable contributors to help develop advanced power analysis/optimization tools. You will develop software in C++ for low power analysis and optimization of designs described in System Verilog and VHDL.
· BS or MS degree in EE or related discipline is required. The ideal candidate will be educated in both EE and CS related fields
· Must have 6+ years of professional C/C++ programming skills and previous experience developing large software applications for EDA related products
· Good analysis and problem solving skills
· Experience in developing data structures and algorithms for EDA products (specifically simulation algorithms) is highly desired
· Previous experience in low power analysis/optimization products is required
· Knowledge of Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog HDLs and SPEF format for extracting capacitance information for lower power analysis is required
· Solid software engineering skills and discipline are required
· Extensive experience required in physical implementation tools such as RTL Synthesis, PNR and Power Integrity tools to understand the impact of physical effects on the accuracy of Power Estimation
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .