Is looking for a LEGAL COUNSEL
Siemens Osakeyhtiö Legal team provides a full range of legal services to our business in Finland and the Baltic countries. You are part of Siemens Global Legal Organization.
Your main task is to provide legal expert support to our business area Digital Industries with a specific focus on IoT and digitalization and all therewith relevant legal matters. The work includes analyzing, commenting and revising tenders and contracts, negotiation support to Sales and Project Management and risk-, claim- and change order management in projects. An essential part of the work is also to support new progressive business models that derives from digitalization and performance contracting.
In order to succeed in this job, you have/are
· 3 - 4 years of the relevant legal experience, preferably at a major law firm or in an international industrial company as in-house counsel
· Master’s degree in law
· Experience in contract drafting and commercial law with specific focus on IPR and software as well as on construction and projects
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Finnish
· Good negotiation, presentation, problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Business-minded, proactive and service-oriented attitude, as well as ability to quickly learn sound understanding and industry-specific knowledge of business
· Good communication and other inter-personal soft skills as a highly motivated team player
· Flexibility around working hours at peak times
We offer you a challenging position in an international environment. As an in-house counsel you will have a great opportunity to develop your professional skills and advance in your career. The position is temporary as maternity leave cover starting in October 2020 with a duration until November 2021.
For further information, please contact
Mr. Jason Törnqvist
Senior Legal Counsel
10.08.2020 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Phone: +358 40 763 6190
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your focused application and CV (with salary indication) by 15.08.2020 at
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: LRA Finnland
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time