Trainee would gain an opportunity to be part of Siemens, a global name in the oil & gas industry. Trainee would develop critical knowledge in gas analysis and work with state-of-the-art instruments like Gas Chromatographs and Analyser Systems. Trainee will report to the GC team leader and interfaces with other team members form the GC department.
· Inventory management of laboratory apparatus and chemicals
· Ensure good housekeeping within laboratory
· Perform basic calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment required for instrument testing.
· Interpret test data and prepare reports.
· Perform routine laboratory tests using both wet chemistry methods and advanced analytical instruments
· Preparation of testing documents required for instrument shipment
· Basic knowledge of safety awareness in laboratory
· How to interpret testing procedures to perform basic calibration and testing of gas-analysis instruments
· Gain hands-on experience conducting test on Gas
· Chromatographs, interpreting data and preparation of reports.
· Preferably with prior working experience in laboratory
Educational Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
· Diploma in Chemical Engineering or any equivalent studies
Duration of Traineeship Offered
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
· Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident and
· Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities or other educational institutes (e.g. private universities, and overseas universities); or
· Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National service in 2019 or 2020.
Interested applicants should apply at MyCareerFuture portal using the link below:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time