Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Siemens is currently transforming the HR IT landscape worldwide, implementing a target architecture with market standard solutions (Cloud, SaaS). The current HR IT landscape still relies currently partly on a SAP HCM on-premise footprint. For this reason we are looking for an experienced professional in SAP technology with focus SAP basis that is at the same time interested in a further development in Cloud technologies, with increasing focus on integrations into the Siemens landscape. Join our team and we will support you in your interactions with different customers and technical environments, as an opportunity to grow in a service management career path.
Our new colleague will be responsible for:
· Managing SAP basis for several SAP HCM systems
· Managing non SAP HCM services
· Managing IT operations of Cloud Services: integration with Siemens services (eg: MyID, CHCM...), interface management, implementation of Cybersecurity policies.
· Participating in projects related to rollout of new, mostly cloud-based solutions
· Managing and coordinating multiple vendors
Use your skills to move the world forward:
· Degree in computer science, engineering or comparable education.
· Proven working experience as a service manager professional, in a service team or as service manager in applications.
· Solid technical background in SAP basis including:
· System administration SAP Netweaver/ECC/HR (ABAP and JAVA stacks).
· Databases: SAP HANA, Oracle: advance.
· Web: SAP Fiori/Gateway, WebDynpro, WebDisp.
· Operating System: Linux & Windows.
· Dev.-Tools: Shell script, SAP Dev. Studio.
· Solution design system landscapes (server, storage).
· SAP security, Certificate mgmt., SNC, SSO.
· Knowledge in SAP user/authorization mgmt.
· Experience in Operations Management for Cloud based solutions:
· IT Service Management, ITIL certification or knowledge.
· Application Service Management for SAP, non SAP and Cloud based solutions.
· Infrastructure Service Management for SAP and non SAP applications.
· Project Management experience in Agile and PM@Siemens methodologies
· Communication skills
· Good command of English, written and spoken
Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time