· Lincoln, United Kingdom
· SCM-Procurement / Supply Chain Logistics
Gas and Power
Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate with an eye for logistics, are you ready to take your next steps in this world? Believe there's more than one way to secure a successful future in logistics? So do we. We believe our graduate programme differs from other schemes. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes, start your global logstics career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn money whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your graduate scheme whilst taking part in our phenomenal graduate development programme. We'll create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you'll be set up with great knowledge to equip you for your professional career within Siemens!
· Be involved in the designing of logistics processes and logistics solutions to optimise material availability and speed up deliveries to satisfy our customers' demands as well reduce operational cost.
· Be involved and assist in topics related to parts and engines availability, warehousing and the pool engine management including delivery cycle time.
· Rotate within different areas of our Global Logistics Department as well as commercial and manufacturing
· Use Microsoft Office Products, SAP and IT tools related to the function. We will also support you in developing your soft skills important to the business (e.g. communication, negotiation, etc.)
· Bachelor Degree in Business or Master Degree in Supply Chain or Business Related Topic.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Power Point and Excel and SAP, however if you never worked with this before we will develop you in those tools.
· We also look for someone with both good data analytical and communication skills.
· Any previous experience in logistics or manufacturing, as well lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies, would be an advantage.
· Highly motivated person with a ‘can do' attitude who is results orientated and has a positive approach to work and their personal life.
· Have excellent interpersonal skills, will be confident in communicating at all levels and will posses excellent presentation and leadership skills.
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the graduate development programme www.siemens.co.uk/grads will teach you softer skills such as communication, teamwork, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
We're looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of business. Join us. Apply Now.
The benefits package for this role includes a generous salary. We know that not everyone's lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what's right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 196575
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2020