Description de l'offre
1. Provide SRS related support service to the business partner and end customer.
What are my responsibilities?
1.Follow the Siemens Remote Service team leader to provide technical solution and service support for internal customer like Uptimes Service Center/Regional Support Center and external customer like Hospital.
2.Comply to global defined process and knowledge based during the service delivery.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. More than1 year supporting / service desk working experience
2.General IT Security and SRS network management knowhow.
3. Service desk supporting experience, native Cantonese speaker preferred.
1. Bachelor degree or above.
1.3 years working experience on enterprise IT network environment with CISCO CCNA certification.
2. Effective communication and collaboration skill; capability in smooth English and Mandarin.
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion euros and profit of around 1.3 billion euros. For further information please visit: www.siemens.com.healthcare
How do I apply?
- We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
- To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
- If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website